It’s that time of year! Even if you’ve done great with this year’s holiday shopping, sometimes stocking stuffers seem to be the hardest gifts to come up with — especially some that don’t break the bank! I’ve put together a holiday gift guide of stocking stuffers for the fitness enthusiasts in your life. No matter what your budget, I’ve got ideas to earn you big smiles on Christmas morning.
For the gym-goer, try a few of these ideas:
- speed jump rope; this one is adjustable and has a comfortable grip.
- ladies’ lifting gloves; these have a fun pattern and come in several sizes
- small microfiber towel (for sweat!)
- travel-size dry shampoo and/or cleansing towelettes to freshen up after a workout
- reusable insulated water bottle; makes staying hydrated much easier.
- Junk brand headbands. I have a bunch and I love them; they don’t slip off and they work for the sweatiest workouts. The Big Bang Lite is my style of choice.
- Gift Certificate for personal training, or fitness classes.
Got a yoga lover in your life?
- toeless yoga socks
- non-slip yoga mat-sized towel; they’re great for hot yoga but I use it for my regular workouts on sweaty summer days!
- yoga mat cleaner (because feet)
- grippy mini headbands or no-slip hair ties
- Gift Certificate for classes at your local yoga studio.
Stocking stuffers for runners:
- bluetooth over-ear headphones that don’t fall out
- lightweight running gloves
- sunglasses; these from goodr have fun names and great packaging, plus they’re lightweight and great for men and women
- ear warmer headband because nobody likes cold ears!
- favorite running socks; I like feetures brand.
- clip-on blinking lights for safer nighttime running
- Gift Certificate for running shoes.
Fit friends will appreciate finding these in their stocking, too:
- mini-band set (great for strength training on the go)
- FitBit, Apple Watch, or other fitness tracker
- mini bluetooth speaker for at-home workouts
- muscle rub; I bought my favorite at our local farmer’s market but you could also try this.
- massage balls; great for feet and back muscles as well
- small massage roller; this one might peek out of the stocking but I think it’ll fit in most!
- key chain; in this etsy shop you can choose different charms to customize according to the particular interests of your fitness lover.
- magazine: individual issue or a yearly subscription. There are magazines for runners, yogis, lifters, just about anything you can think of!
- Gift Certificate for massage
See things YOU want on this list? Share it with your loved ones with a few hints for your favorite picks!
Owner/Coach. Powered by tea, books, & sunshine. I help people build stronger, more resilient bodies — because fitness isn’t as much about what we do in the gym as what it helps us do beyond the gym.