“Jamie is so knowledgeable and attuned to my needs that I don’t have to worry that I’m going to be hurt. We spend a lot of time on form and mechanics, which I really appreciate… Everything is fun while being beneficial, and she’s always encouraging.”
I’ve been training clients since 2015; learn more about me here.
My clients have achieved some pretty great things, including:
- their first pull-up
- new-found confidence in their bodies
- better movement patterns and less joint pain
- feeling empowered due to developing more strength
- reducing medications thanks to weight loss and improved health
- learning to have fun with fitness for the first time in their lives
Whether you’re an absolute beginner, or ready to take your training to the next level, I’d love to help. My coaching style is positive and encouraging. Yes, I’ll challenge you, but the very best sessions include a little laughter, too!
In my fitness studio, private sessions are actually private — without the distractions of classes or an open gym going on at the same time as your workout. I schedule an hour for each client; most sessions run about 45 minutes.
Rates for private training: $55/session.
Purchase a block of 10 sessions at a reduced per-session rate: $450.
➤ Another option: train with me in Group Sessions: get details.