Shine Strong Fitness is built on the belief that strength is for EVERY body.
Maybe for you, strength means having the energy to keep up with your kids, or grandkids. Maybe it’s carrying the BIG bag of dog food, or being able to load up your own kayak and spend a day on the water. You might have specific training goals like finally achieving your first pull-up, or maybe you simply want to feel better and improve your general health.
Work with Jamie one-on-one, or in strength training groups. If you’re looking for a qualified coach who cares, then let’s chat about how to build stronger, more resilient bodies for a whole lot more living in our years!
Meet Jamie: founder, owner, and coach!
I’m mom to five kids (plus a rescued mutt), with two kids still at home and the oldest two already giving us grandkids. In 2015, my family and I moved from our hometown near Atlanta area to a smaller home in a little town on the North Carolina coast. I’m an introvert who needs quiet time but loves people, and I have a serious addiction to good books and hot tea. I’ve embraced island life by getting out on my paddleboard when I can, and volunteering with the town’s sea turtle protection program.
Education & Qualifications:
• NASM-Certified Personal Trainer since 2015
• Senior Fitness Specialist | NASM (2022)
• Original Strength Certified Professional (2021)
• Kettlebell Instructor | StrongFirst SFG1 (2020)
• Certified Nutrition Coach | Precision Nutrition Pn1 (2018)
• Certified Pre-& PostNatal Fitness Coach | GGS-CPPC (2017)
• Licensed Silver Sneakers Fitness Instructor | Tivity (2017)
• Distance-Running Coach | RRCA (2016)